Thursday, May 26, 2011

Who its been a long time but we are still TTC!

I havent posted in a while, honestly the stress of everything was alot to keep up with. In March we had only 3 follicles not so drastic but still stressful. One of the Follicles was 30mm, I personally said I thought that from the info I gathered that it was too large but the RE told us to go forward. We got a BFN and when the RE called she in formed us that it was cause the Follicle was too large! You can imagine how frustrated and I was at the thought of this info since I wanted to skip this cycle and the money is coming out of my pocket not me RE's.
April brought on new challenges including having to skip a cycle due to a thick uterine lining. The lining had not fully shed, I guess that wasnt that big of a deal maybe give the body some time to relax.
So here we are in May! Yay! We did use Clomid this cycle and came up with 4 follicles. Very Nice. We are currently in our TWW and there are symptoms so we will see. My partners Grandfather passed on the day after her Birthday this past wk, oddly enough on the same day our little egg was making its way down the tube. She was very close to him and we are hoping that the old adage.. The loss of one life in a family will bring life to another. Plus Abraham Lincoln's Bday is Feb 12th and as a History person he is my favorite.
We will find out Tues if it has worked, we tested late afternoon today but it was BFN, judging by when her symptoms began Id say a positive HPT would not come until Sunday considering they didnt begin til Tuesday.

Fingers Crossed! Good Luck and Baby Dust to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment